Gym ball - definitely recommend!

| Monday, April 30, 2012
For some time I have been watching the exercises of our participants with using the gym ball.
They seemed to me very simple, even I had the impression that they can do little, so I decided to find out about the properties of the ball.
Well, I must admit that the exercises with the ball are not so easy!
The first thing you need to learn is to maintain a balance. Easy control over the ball starts the muscles of whose existence we have forgotten since we stopped being children. The gym ball allows to perform exercises of every part of the body: exercise the arms, legs, buttocks, abdomen and waist.
The ball has also a great influence on the correction of faulty posture by strengthening back and abdominal muscles. Exercises performed on the ball, stretching the whole body and let us relax. An important advantage of the ball is its low price and ability to perform exercises at home. I highly recommend!

1 comment:

Kırıkkale Mem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment