thoughts after our first meeting

| Monday, December 19, 2011

Finally I found some time to write a few words about my thoughts after our meeting.
Once again, many thanks to our organizers from Portugal! :)
I think the program that we fulfilled during these 3 days will allow us to implement the project locally in very effective way. For me personally, this meeting has opened my eyes to many issues. So far, the word "diet" I was associating with women's magazine covers that increase sales by posting descriptions of increasingly more sophisticated diets.I have never refered to these topics myself. Honestly I did not even read them, because simply I didn’t need a diet.
Our meeting
made ​​me realize that the “diet” is something more than weight loss regime.
Now I understand
it more as a way of thinking and lifestyle.
The fact is that excessive snacking leads to the obesity, which is nowadays a huge problem, however, poorly balanced diet in the long term may also pose a threat to the health and life.
My diet is far too monotonous! That is why my motto for the New Year is: "You are what you eat"! I do not want to be as boring as my diet ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment